Did you know event planning at Bibi’z Restaurant | Lounge is an exciting and easy experience?
Discover elegance and simplicity in your event planning with Bibi’z Restaurant | Lounge. We specialize in making all of your occasions seamless and stress free, whether business or pleasure.
Our 8 Easy Steps Event Planning Guide
1. We will align our event planning with your goals so that you can have a successful event. Know your purpose because certain events are about landing clients while others are about celebrating your special moment. And know your budget for food, beverage, decor, florals, gifts, favors, sweet stations, action stations with chefs, additional services, event planner, etc. We are a full service venue and can provide everything you need.
2. Know your audience! Plan your arrivals and departures for your event. During the planning stage, Bibi’z Restaurant | Lounge will assist with suggestions to planning your timeline leading up to your event. We suggest coordinating all of your vendors and bringing all of your presentation materials, audio-visual tools, etc. on-site a few days in advance of your party. This way, all you have to do is just get a drink and enjoy your party and guests!
3. For printed invitations, Bibi’z Restaurant | Lounge recommends Linda and Sharon at “You’re So Invited” here in Westwood. They create fantastic designs to make your invitations, place cards and any other printed materials you may wish to have for your party look fantastic! You’ll want to begin by drafting a list of your event invitees, plus 1. This guest list will serve as a huge step forward in making sure your plan meets your expectations.
4. Hosting a corporate board meeting? A Lunch and Learn? A Financial Investment Seminar for Retirement Funds? Or a Pharmaceutical Educational Dinner Training? Bibi’z Restaurant | Lounge offers an elegant private dining room with four walls and a secure static IP address for privacy and sensitive information. We offer the only fine dining private room in Westwood, New Jersey conveniently located near Hackensack University Medical Center at Pascack Valley and The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, New Jersey.
5. Get to know us by coming in for a site visit. Explore our seating options and don’t hesitate to ask all of your questions. There’s always someone to help you find the answers about your event planning. Preview Bibi’z before you make your reservations to see how lovely our venue really is.
To Reserve, call us at 201.722.8600 or Reserve with Open Table.
Cooking with love, healthy options, exceptional service. If you have any concerns, we specialize in taking special care for all your dietary restrictions with a “start fresh” approach, by starting with new gloves, utensils, pans and cutting boards to ensure no cross contamination for your allergies!
6. Bibi’z provides complimentary printed menu cards that will be presented at each seat prior to your guest arriving. We pride ourselves on excellence. And you can taste the love in our food. If you have any last minute food allergy announcements, not to worry. We can handle it effortlessly!
7. You can find seating plans of your event on Bibi’z Restaurant | Lounge catering page here. Design your event and plan every seat so that everyone is comfortable. Visualize where you’ll seat your guests and have your place cards organized in alphabetical order by last name. This will help keep family/office politics out of the picture and guests will take their seats as you wish!
8. Arrive at the restaurant at least 30-45 minutes ahead of the start time to check the set up and communicate any last minute details to our staff of professionals. As guests arrive, greet them and ensure that each guest finds their proper seat. Plan on approximately 20 to 45 minutes from the invitation time for everyone to arrive. During this time you can have your cocktail and appetizer reception and give everyone an opportunity to meet and greet each other too. There’s nothing like a room filled with your friends that you’ve meticulously planned to entertain.
We look forward to serving you soon. Click here to review our catering menu! Our event planners can help with so many fun ways to make your event very nice. We offer so many options, like a beautifully displayed raw bar, sweet table, custom cakes, french macaroons, floral arrangements, balloons, hot chocolate station, and we can help create something super fun like a “smores” station and so much more.